Here We Gooooo!!!! New Week, New Month, New Habits!
It’s time for us all to take a little extra time for ourselves during the week!
I would love for you to be a part of this challenge and try it out with me💕 I wanted to create a challenge to help us remember that even when we are busy we need to take a minute and make sure we are tapping in to being our best selves. I hope this challenge gives us the opportunity to remember that we too need to prioritize ourselves consistently!
So who’s going to join me? I’ll be sharing my daily routine in my stories with you guys as well.
1. Meditate🧘🏼♀️: Meditation is a great way to connect to your higher self & with your spirit. I’m fairly new to mediation and it has been a game changer. Having a moment to find clarity and balance from within first has been so beneficial to my growth. If you’re new to this practice start slow, 5 mins, just close your eyes and just be.
2. Affirmations✨: I love affirmations! It’s you speaking it into the universe. Visualize and see what you want to manifest. Your words have so much power, which is why it’s so important to think + speak positive always. Write down your affirmations, keep them on your phone, and say them all the time to yourself.
3. Journal 📔: Journaling is a great way to clear and organize your thoughts. This is a powerful tool you can use to raise your vibration by taking the time each morning to write down feelings of gratitude, positive reflections, your goals for the day or simply just releasing your worries on paper allowing you to free them from your mind.
4. Connect with your loved ones 📞: Call a friend + family member and chat it up! You guys know I’m one to be busy AF but never too busy to check in. FaceTime, text, make sure you show the people you love that you care and are thinking about them
5. Self-Care 🧖🏼♀️: Taking care of yourself is such an essential way to raising your vibration. Take a bubble bath, get your nails done, put on that face mask, and pop that wine open. Do what feels good to you and do what makes you happy!
Let me know if you’re taking part! Tag me in your stories & posts that you do so I can cheer you on + share. And also, share this with someone it might help this week✨